Thursday, November 15, 2012




I forgot to add, it's almost the Thanksgiving which means it's almost the end of the semester! Yay!! I'm really nervous about next semester though because I'm taking more credits and don't know how my time management will go. I'll be fine but it's like feeling nervous as you see your going to have to walk up a hill. You know you can do it, but you also realize it's going to be a lot of work.

Also my roommates and I finally agreed that our draining problem was bad enough we had to trouble book it and the BMW guys came by our room to fix it. I should explain, both of our sinks were plugged (as in you turn the water on and it doesn't go down for 5 minutes, eww), and then our shower became plugged (water would go down the drain but you know a girls gotta have her shower, sigh!)

When the BMW guys came by our room they were even grossed out (Sorry guys). As they fixed it the guy pulling stuff out was making comments like "this is actually really impressive" and "we've never had to get THIS much stuff out of a drain before". I was like "Ughh, why are you talking?" It was really embarrassing but really funny because who's drain gets clogged by a small child size clump of hair at the joint pipe. So that problem got fixed. Hullah!

Aside from all that, I'm starting to pile up on the final projects. Fingers crossed Thanksgiving is a productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment